- Candidate seeking admission in any of the course offered by the University must first Register himself/herself at the Institute.
- Pay registration charges and the application processing charges.
- Attach the necessary testimonials in original ( originals will be returned after the verification procedure completes, which may take 15 days) and 3 attested photocopies along with 6 passport size photographs.
- The application form and the necessary documents will then be processed by the Institute and sent to the University for admission.
- Candidate is required to submit the application form along with the documents before the last date of admission ( as intimated by the institute according to university direction)
- Students will have to meet the deadline of the university in regards to submission of reg. Forms, enrollment forms, examination forms, files and other submission work.
- Admission will be processed only for eligible candidates (eligibility as prescribed by University).
- Date for applying and submission of forms will be according to university norms. Late fee will be charged as per university norms.
- Original Documents submitted along with the application form shall be returned after verification by the University within 15 - 20 days. Students are advised to keep at least 4 photo state copies of the documents before submitting the same to the Institute. All documents attached with forms should be attested by a Gazette Officer.
- Copies of result-sheets and mark-list will be made available at the Institute subject to the receipt of the same from the University.
- The University can alter or change any of the conditions/courses etc. at its sole discretion which will be binding on all the students.
- All admissions are subject to U.G.C. OR as per the rules and regulations of the University in force from time to time.
- Selected Courses are offered at Munirka centre
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances and students have to pay the fees by the due date. In case the fees is not paid by the due date, late fine will be charged.
- All necessary information regarding study material, examinations, certificates, application forms, results etc., will be regularly send through SMS or conveyed over Phone from time to time. The student is required to send a confirmation sms in the same regard as MSG RECD. Every time you receive SMS from Pragyan. Institute will not be responsible for any lack of communication.
- Students are advised to inform the Institute about any change in their Address, Phone No. or any other details. Institute will not be responsible for any postal delay in case the change in address is not informed at the Institute.